1. Identity of S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L.
Str. Mitropoliei, no. 25
550179 - Sibiu
Tel: + 04 0368 409 233
CIF: RO 13548146
Nr. Ord. Reg. Com.: J32/508/2000
Our customers may submit inquiries regarding personal data protection, privacy and security matters to the managing director Andreas Philippi, by email: email@example.com.
2. Collecting information
When you access and browse the site we collect the following information about you:
2.1 The information submitted by you
Contact data - you have the possibility to fill in and submit an online contact form on www.cubus.ro, where we receive information about you, including: your name, the company name, the e-mail address and phone number.
2.2 Information we receive through the use of our services
- Automated information - When you visit this website, the web server automatically collects information which may be personal data. This information includes: IP address, url referral, last visited page, the type and version of your browser, operating system. We can register the date and time of the visit, but also the number of clicks clicks made on our site.
- Traffic measurement tools - we use Traffic Measurement Services provided by third parties (Google Analytics) to collect information about the use of the site, such as visits, visited pages. We also track the popularity of published content. Traffic measurement tools use specific tracking techniques to recognize the device and analyze information about you. It collects the following information: what pages you've visited, but also how long you've spent on these pages, your IP address, which operating system you're using, what browser you use, and what site you visited before arriving at our site.
- Logs - when you visit the site, access the content we provide or use the services when you contact us to send us a direct message from the site page, we automatically collect and store a series of information in the log files. This information includes the IP address, the web address, the previously visited site, the exit web address, the browser used, the operating system, the date and time, the type of request submitted, and any errors received from the site or services.
3. How we use the information
3.1 The information submitted by you:
We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
- Contact information - to contact you about your orders, service status, changes for our service functionality, but also for the site. We use email, telephone or other electronic communication channels and channels such as skype, slack, facebook, etc. to inform you about any problems with hosting accounts, disruption of service functionality, updates or enhancements of services.
- Payments and financial information - this information is required along with contract information to open a customer account, complete a new order or extend an existing contract, start a new contract, issue an invoice, and fulfill legal and fiscal obligations.
3.2 The information we store about you using our services
We collect, store and use the information we receive as a result of using our services for the following reasons:
- Automatic information - to identify issues with our servers, to manage our site and our services. This information can not identify a person except to prevent fraud or abuse on our site or our systems.
- Traffic measurement tools - to improve our services and site.
- Log information - to identify possible issues, manage our website.
- Other information - to manage your account and your orders, to have accurate and relevant information in a dispute / complaint, and to identify concrete elements that can help us improve our services.
4. The purpose of data processing
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- 4.1 To improve the service (S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L., continually strives to improve our web hosting service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers)
- 4.2 To identify you as a contracting party
- 4.3 To establish a primary channel of communication with you (e-mail address, telephone, address, last name, first name)
- 4.4 To enable S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L to issue valid invoices and to process transactions
- 4.5 Legal obligations - reporting to the National Agency for Fiscal Administration and other state institutions (at their express request) to carry out activities related to the controls of the authorities, such as police, law enforcement agencies, financial authorities, tax offices, Prosecutor's Offices etc.
4.6 For legitimate purposes to our interest, such as:
- to offer our customers the ordered products or services
- to identify and prevent illegal activities or fraud
- To improve network and information security
- for the recovery of debts
We note that:
- We collect the minimum of personal information that is required to deliver contracted services
- We offer complete transparency, and S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L. will keep you informed about changes to the processes to protect data privacy and security, including practices and policies. You may at any time request information on where and how data is stored, secured and used.
- We assure that we only use the information for the purpose for which you have given us your consent
- We transfer to specialized debt recovery companies the personal data strictly necessary for the debts recovery
Your data processing is either based on your consent or if its processing is required to execute a contract to which you are a party or to take action upon your request before entering into a contract, cf. GDPR art. 6 (1) (a) - (b) You may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by contacting us using the contact information of Article 1
To conclude a web hosting service contract offered by S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L., you must provide us with the necessary personal data.
6. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data can be sent to the following categories of recipients:
- The person concerned or its representatives
- National or international organizations (eg: RoTLD, ICANN, etc)
- Public Authorities in Romania (eg: financial authorities, National Office for Prevention and Control of Money Laundering, Prosecutor's Offices, Police and Law Enforcement Authorities, etc) and from abroad (eg: European Commission, tax authorities, courts etc).
Our services use extensive cloud features to ensure high availability such as real-time replication, load balancing, automatic scaling, and continuous data backup.
No personal data is permanently stored outside the cloud platforms managed by S.Cubus Arts SRL. Thus, physical security is maintained by the subcontractors of S. C. Cubus Arts SRL, see Clause 7. The processed data is safe. The data centers where data is physically stored are owned by Hetzner Online GmbH Industriestr. 25, 91710 Gunzenhausen, Germany, located in the European Union. For the purpose of server administration S.C. Cubus Arts S.R.L. uses cpanel and whm on some of its servers. Cpanel and whm is offered by cPanel, 2550 North Loop W., Suite 4006, Houston, TX 77092, SUA, certified within the EU-US Privacy Shield. All subcontractors are GDPR-compliant.
7. Security measures
SC CUBUS ARTS S.R.L. implement technical, physical and organizational measures to maintain the security of your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, unauthorized use, unauthorized modification, disclosure or access, and against any other form of unlawful processing.
S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L. uses security reports to monitor access patterns and to proactively identify and mitigate potential threats. Administrative operations, including system access, are logged to provide an audit trail if unauthorized or accidental changes are made.
The performance and availability of the system are monitored by both internal and external monitoring services.
To ensure integrity, all data transits are encrypted to align with best practices for protecting confidentiality and data integrity. All of the administration interfaces that are available to you use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
For data in transit, the Service uses industry-standard transport protocols between devices and datacenters and within datacenters themselves.
As an additional security measure, we recommend that you disconnect using the Log-out option when you finish using your account or your computer and do not save the passwords in your browser.
Despite the fact that we are committed to data security and take the necessary steps to ensure a high level of security, you should know that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as safe. Therefore, you must take note that we can not assume the full security of personal data transfered by you connect to us over the Internet.
In the event that your data is compromised, S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.RL. will notify you and competent Supervisory Authority(ies) within 72 hours by e-mail with information about the extent of the breach, affected data, any impact on the Service and S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.RL. action plan for measures to secure the data and limit any possible detrimental effect on the data subjects.
"Personal data breach" means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed in connection with the provision of the Service.
8. Data retention period
Contractual and accounting data regarding the hosting accounts we provide will be retained due to tax regulations up to ten years after their cancellation or deletion.
Data entered by you as well as configuration data, settings and system-generated data will be deleted at the end of the contract.
No data except Contractual and Accounting Data will be retained after the termination of the contract. Also possible invoicing data will be retained if invoices were issued to you under the contractual relationship. You may request a data copy before termination. You must not cancel the Service account until the data copy has been delivered, as S.C. Cubus Arts SRL otherwise will not be able to deliver the copy of this data.
9. Your rights
As a data subject, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- the right to data access (Article 15 of the Regulation)
- the right to rectification of your data (Article 16 of the Regulation), after identifying the person requesting
- the right to data deletion, request will be analyzed in terms of meeting the express terms of art. 17 of the Regulation and the purpose of the collection
- the right to data restriction, request will be analyzed in terms of meeting the express terms of art. 18 of the Regulation
- the right of data portability (art. 20 of the Regulation)
- the right to object to the processing (art. 21 of the Regulation)
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including Profiling (according to Article 22 of the Regulation);
- the right to address to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing and Justice
S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L. allows you to access, update and delete the data you manage.
10. Age limit
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions of S.C. CUBUS ARTS S.R.L., we do not provide services or collect information for people under the age of 18. If you have evidence that a minor (under 18) has purchased services or has provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information presented in Art.1